Today, I will share with you gingerbread pancake recipe, as per my advice it is best served with English pear martini.
- 1/2 c All-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger
- 1/4 c Molasses
- 2 c Milk
- 2 Eggs lightly were beaten
- 6 tbsp
- Melted butter
- 1 c Raisins
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and spices. Combine molasses, milk, and eggs.
- Stir to blend. Stir in melted butter. Add molasses mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir only until moistened. Mix in raisins.
- Cook on a hot griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
Recipe from “Cinnamon Mornings”. Source: San Diego Union-Tribune