1) I used to be a fastpitch softball pitcher. I started working out with a pitching coach in 6th grade and pitched through high school. I turned down college scholarship offers because I injured my rotator cuff and had to quit throwing a softball all together.
2) My favorite, everyday dresses are by susana monaco. They are comfortable, cute, flattering dresses. I adore them, the fabric, the fit, the colors, the styles. I enjoy adding each spring to my growing collection.
3) I’m an obsessive list maker. I have lists of food I want to make, things I need to buy from the store, movies I want to watch, books I want to read, things I need to clean, errands I need to run, etc. I even have a packing list on my computer I print out for vacations. I love the sense of accomplishment I get each time I check an item off my list.
4) I heart Target; I go there every Tuesday whether I need anything or not (with a list, of course, of things I need or want to look for).
5) I’m jumpy and startle easily. Growing up my sister and brother took full advantage of this and were merciless in hiding and jumping out at me. Even Mr. Surly enjoys giving me a good rush of adrenaline from time to time.
6) One of the reasons I started this blog was to tap into my creative side. Being a science major in college sucked all the creativity out of me.
7) Some of the movies I watch over and over and never tire of are:
Gone With the Wind
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
The Godfather and Godfather Part II (is there anyone who even likes part III?)
The Seven Year Itch
Dumb and Dumber
The Usual Suspects
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who awarded you
-List 7 random facts about yourself
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers
**Carmi, you better do this! No procrastinating.**